1. The User hereby warrants and represents that at all relevant times (i) there are and will be no restrictions, limitations which prevent or restrict the User from granting the licenses herein; and (ii) the User’s Content does not and will not (a) facilitate or promote illegal activity, or contain content that is illegal; (b) contain content that is defamatory, misleading, fraudulent, obscene, distasteful, racially or ethnically offensive, harassing, or that is discriminatory based upon race, gender, color, creed, age, sexual orientation, or disability; (c) contain sexually suggestive or explicit content; (d) infringe upon or violate any right of any third party; (e) disparage, defame, or discredit Seller or any third party; (f) contain any virus, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other disabling or damaging codes; or (g) otherwise contain content that violates any laws, rules, regulations or policies of any competent jurisdiction.
2. The User agrees that the User will not post or upload any Content which contains material which it is unlawful for the User to possess in the country in which the User is resident, or which it would be unlawful for Seller to use or possess in connection with the provision of the Service.
3. The User agree that Content the User submits to the Service will not contain any third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights (including rights of privacy or rights of publicity), unless the User has a formal license or permission from the rightful owner, or is otherwise legally entitled to post the material in question and to grant Rights the User licenses.
4. On becoming aware of any potential violation of these TOU, Seller reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to decide whether Content complies with the content requirements set out in these TOU and may remove such Content and/or terminate a User's access for uploading Content which is in violation of these TOU at any time, without prior notice and at its sole and absolute discretion.
5. The User further understands and acknowledges that in using the Service, the User may be exposed to Content that is factually inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable to the User. The User agrees to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies the User have or may have against Seller with respect to any such Content.
6. When the User uses the Service, Seller may record information about the User’s usage of the Website and information the User displays about him/herself. If the User is logged in, Seller may associate that information with the User’s Account.
7. In order to ensure the quality of service to the User, Seller may place a tag (also called a "web beacon") in HTML-based customer support emails or other communications with the User in order to confirm delivery.
8. Any personal information or Content that the User voluntarily disclose online (e.g., text comments, the User’s public profile page) may be collected and used by others.
9. If the User submits personal information to Seller, Seller may use that information to operate, maintain, and improve the features and functionality of the Service, and to process any flagging activity or other communication the User send to Seller.
10. Seller may use the User’s email address without further consent for administrative purposes.
12. When the User creates an Account, some information about the User’s Account and the User’s account activity may be provided to other users of the Service.
13. Only the User’s Account name and not the User’s email address nor any other contact details of the User, may be displayed to other users when the User engages in certain activities on the Service. Other users may contact the User by leaving a message or comment on the Website.
14. Any content that the User submits to Seller may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by other Service users or the general public.
15. You may also choose to add personal information which may include the User’s name, gender, profile picture or other details, that will be visible to other users if this is enabled by the Service.
16. If the User has an Account, the User may update or correct the User’s personal profile information, email preferences and privacy settings at any time by visiting the User’s account profile page.
17. The User may decline to submit personal information through the Website, in which case the User can still explore Content, but Seller may not be able to provide certain Services.
18. Seller may provide the User with advertising. Seller may use a range of information including cookies, web beacons, IP addresses, usage data and other information about the User’s computer or device (such as browser type and operating system) to provide the User with advertising. While the User is logged in or logged out of the User’s Account, Seller may also show the User advertising based on information the User has provided in the User’s Account on the Service.
19. Third-party ad serving companies may display ads on the Service.
20. These TOU do not apply to, and Seller cannot control the activities of, such other advertisers or web sites.